Covid19 Safety Plan for Target Therapeutics
Target Therapeutics is continuously monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and complying with all of the experts at Health Canada.
Here are some of the safety measures we have implemented to keep us all safe.
- All patients are instructed to enter through the front door and leave through the back door. This minimizes contact between individuals.
- All Practitioners at the clinic are instructed to wear a mask at all times except Reception when behind the Plexiglas barrier.
All Patients are instructed to wear a mask at all times. Posters for compliance are posted at the front entrance.
All practitioners and patients must follow social distancing guidelines. A poster for compliance is posted at the entrance.
a. Chairs in the waiting room have been placed 6 feet apart
b. All magazines, books and toys are removed from waiting room
c. To minimize traffic within the building and waiting room; all massage therapy clients have been instructed to call the clinic from their car. When the massage therapist is ready, they will meet them at the front door and be taken directly into the room.
All practitioners are to follow the sterilization guidelines of their respective professional colleges.
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario
Hand sanitizer is provided at reception and in treatment rooms. There is a fan to circulate air throughout the building and to draw fresh air in and circulate air out. The fan is constantly on. Correct handwashing instructions are in both washrooms.